Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lara's Attempt to Tempt You All to the Isla

Here are some new photos from around the island.


If you come to visit me you can see monkeys!



You can also see pretty waterfalls.

You can swim in a volcanic (non-thermal) spring that just happens to be the cleanest water I have seen in Nicaragua.



You can see petroglyphs! (And act them out if you want.)

You can walk out on a spit and look back and see the volcanoes on the isla.

Or you can look the other way.


Or you can see two more volcanoes to the north.


Or one volcano to the south in Costa Rica.

Or you can play with some very cute kids (and puppies).

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Lara,
I love it! Next time I'm coming to Nicaragua, I'll be sure to call you up! How's the rest of life coming?

Bonnie said...

Okay, you convinced me. I'll be down to see you. (Alright, I already had this planned but it helped.)
Love you,

Mom